This video is a presentation by David Paulides, who has investigated mysterious dissapperances in national parks. According to his research:
- FBI get involed and shut the case down.
- Park Rangers also sometimes.
- Bodies are never found, not even the shoes, which last 100 years in nature.
- There is often a storm after the kidnapping with lots of rain to wash away the smell so the dogs can't track them.
- Locations at high altitudes often have some synonym of the word "Devil" in their name.
- It sounds crazy, but if the kidnappers as sick satanist pedophiles, then maybe it's just logical?
What do you think?